I have been working hard on the tea cloth from Priscilla Book #2 lately. I’ve gotten much further along on another version of it, but today I wanted to share this new one that I started. I’ve used split rings and chains to combine a lot of the little motifs that made up rounds two and three of the original and I realized that when done all in one color (as the other one I’m working on is) you can’t actually tell. So for writing out the pattern, I’ve started this new version in which each round is done in a different color. I think it helps make it much more clear. At least I sure hope so!
I’ve actually almost finished with the round after this one, (which is done in blue) and I’ll post a picture of that soon. Then one more round (in green for the complete rainbow) and some work on finalizing the pattern. I’m pretty excited to have gotten this far, but of course, this is only the very, very center of what will be a much larger piece. For reference, here’s a picture of that. You’ll have to zoom into the center a lot to see where my little piece fits in.